Minnesota Roadway Maintenance Training and Demo Day
501 West College Drive
Brainerd, MN 56401
About the Event
This annual event highlights the latest practices, innovations, and research related to Minnesota’s roadway maintenance operations. It focuses exclusively on education and technology exchange through classroom sessions and outdoor demonstrations.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) driving rules and conversation on how local agencies are training their staff
- Load securement and safety
- Work zone safety and temporary traffic control
- Joint mastic for pavement repairs
- Chainsaw safety and maintenance
- Roads Scholar graduates ceremony
Who Should Attend
Maintenance operators, supervisors, and transportation and research implementation personnel from township, tribal, city, county, and state agencies who are seeking continued education and knowledge-building opportunities.
1.0 Roads Scholar Program Maintenance Certificate credit.
The Minnesota Roadway Maintenance Training and Demo Day is sponsored by Minnesota LTAP, the Minnesota Department of Transportation, Minnesota Local Road Research Board, and the Federal Highway Administration, in partnership with the American Public Works Association–Minnesota Chapter and Minnesota Street Superintendents Association.