This catalog includes MnLTAP training and events offered on a recurring basis. These opportunities are instructor-led and may be conducted in virtual, in-person, or hybrid formats.
Expand the sections below to see a list of training and events offered in each topic area.
Please note: Not all trainings are available at all times. To see what's currently scheduled, browse our training and events calendar. For self-paced training opportunities, view a list of our on-demand online courses, available anytime.
Road Management and Maintenance
- Asphalt Pavement Rehabilitation: Products, Processes, and Strategies
- Best Practices: Corridor Management/Maintenance of Paved Recreational Trails
- Concrete Pavement Preservation for Local Streets and Roads
- Current Practices for Lightly Surfaced Roads
- Extending Pavement Life through Pavement Preservation Techniques, Strategies, and Preventative Maintenance
- Gravel Road Maintenance and Design
- MnDOT's Minnesota Snowplow and Safety Simulator Training for Local Agencies
- Motor Grader Operator Training
- Pavement Preservation for HMA Pavements: Crack Sealing, Chip Sealing, and Microsurfacing