Continuing education and training opportunities for public works personnel, offered by the Minnesota Chapter of the American Public Works Association (APWA–MN). Learn more about APWA–MN membership benefits (PDF).
- Public Works Certificate Program
- APWA-MN Chapter Leadership Academy
- Underground Utilities Construction Inspector School
Online Training Resources
- National LTAP & TTAP Association Web-based Training Resources
- AASHTO TC3 Library, which local and tribal agencies can access for free using promotion code D5X3-B3D9-52CB-4XCX.
- For registration instructions, consult this short how-to video.
- APWA eLearning Webinars and Courses
- ASCE Continuing Education
- ATSSA Webinars and Online Training
- CITE Transportation Online Courses
- FHWA Center for Local Aid Support Online Training Library
- ITE Learning Hub
- MPCA Smart Salt Training
- National Highway Institute Online Courses
Other Education & Career Opportunities
- Roadway Safety Professional Capacity Building, FHWA
Civil Engineering Technology Program, offered by Dakota and Hennepin Technical Colleges