Northland ATSSA "How To" Training and Education Workshop
This annual one-day workshop, presented by the Northland Chapter of the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), focuses on the selection, inspection, installation, and maintenance of permanent signs, work-zone traffic control, and pavement markings. The event includes sessions led by state, federal, and local industry professionals and an exhibit hall with more than 50 displays and representatives from material and equipment suppliers. The workshop is open to city, county, state, and federal agencies, as well as consulting engineers and contractors.
For more information, visit the Northland ATSSA website.
Date & Location
Not currently scheduled.
- Temporary traffic control training
- Quest for safer cone setting methods
- Best practices and standards for use of temporary barrier
- Rumble strips intemporary traffic control
- Crash reports in work zones
- Late season pavement markings
- State of the industry pavement marking/high friction surfacing
- Updated MN sign maintenance and management handbook
- And much more!
Who Should Attend
Field-level installers, supervisors, and designers who work in the areas of work-zone traffic control, permanent signing, and pavement marking.
0.5 Roads Scholar Program credit.
The workshop is presented by the Northland Chapter of the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA).