Here's a list of select resources compiled by Minnesota LTAP.
Stormwater Treatment: Assessment and Maintenance Manual
University of Minnesota and Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, March 2010
An online manual to help users assess the performance of and schedule maintenance for stormwater treatment practices. It is intended as a supplement to the Minnesota Stormwater Manual, which provides guidance for the design and installation of stormwater treatment practices.
Street Sweeping State of the Practice Reports
Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District, June 2005
The reports are the information base for the Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District to advance efforts to improve water quality within its jurisdiction boundaries. In addition, the reports serve as an education tool.
- Street Sweeping Report 1: State of the Practice (PDF)
- Street Sweeping Report 2: Survey Results (PDF)
- Street Sweeping Report 3: Policy Development (PDF)
Resource for Implementing a Street Sweeping Best Practice (3.06 MB PDF)
Minnesota Department of Transportation, 2008
This resource was developed to assist agencies in implementing a street sweeping best practice. The Technical Advisory Panel decided these best practices are most useful for application in the State of Minnesota. These information sheets are designed to provide technical staff, policy and decision makers with guidance on a number of topics.
- U of M Professor John Gulliver on Runoff and Water Quality in Minnesota
- Local OPERA Program: City of Lakeville Catch Basin Trailer (City of Lakeville, LRRB, 2011, 2:27)
These select websites, compiled by Minnesota LTAP, can help you find more information on this topic.
- Minnesota Local Road Research Board (Please go to the LRRB website and use the search tool to find resources about this topic.)
- MnDOT Stormwater Program
- MnDOT Erosion Control & Stormwater Management
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) Stormwater Program
- St. Anthony Falls Laboratory Stormwater Research
- FHWA Stormwater Management
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Stormwater
- International Stormwater Best Management Practices Database
These pre-constructed searches can help you find current resources on this topic.
The Minnesota LTAP Librarian can help you find and obtain LTAP and CTS publications and research, as well as transportation-related materials from other libraries and databases.
Please call 612-624-3646 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.