Bridges and Structures
Here's a list of select resources compiled by Minnesota LTAP.
Bridge and Structure Inspection Program Manual
Minnesota Department of Transportation, 2019
The purpose of this Bridge and Structure Inspection Program Manual (BSIPM) is to compile the policies and procedures of the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) in a comprehensive reference to promote consistent and uniform methods of inspection and documentation of bridge conditions throughout the state.
- Bridge Deck Inspection Using an Infrared Camera (MnDOT, 2013, 3:22)
- Stress Wave Timer - Timber Bridge Inspection
- Resistance Drilling - Timber Bridge Inspection
- FHWA EDC Showcase: GRS-IBS Demonstration, Luverne, Minnesota (Minnesota LTAP, 2013, 3:23)
These select websites, compiled by Minnesota LTAP, can help you find more information on this topic.
- Minnesota Local Road Research Board (Please go to the LRRB website and use the search tool to find resources about this topic.)
- MnDOT Bridges and Structures
- MnDOT Bridge State Aid
- Minnesota 2050
- FHWA Bridges and Structures
These pre-constructed searches can help you find current resources on this topic.
The Minnesota LTAP Librarian can help you find and obtain LTAP and CTS publications and research, as well as transportation-related materials from other libraries and databases.
Please call 612-624-3646 or e-mail email@example.com.